Lewinsville Road Bus to Silver Line Metro Stations in Tysons Corner
Fairfax Connector 724 runs both directions on Lewinsville Road
McLean Metro Station and Spring Hill Metro Station
Weekday service during AM and PM rush hours
Parking at McLean Metro Station
Private parking lot with 711 spaces adjacent to the McLean Metro Station
Access to the parking lot is on Scotts Crossing Road
Circulator Buses in Tysons Corner
There are three circulator bus routes in Tysons Corner
Get schedules and information here:
Bus Service between Dulles Airport and Metro Silver Line
Silver Line Express Bus
Dulles Airport and Silver Line Wiehle Avenue Metro Station
McLean Senior Source (MSS), housed at the McLean Community Center, gives neighbors a friendly, informative resource to learn about the services that they may need but often don't know exist. All McLean residents can contact this wonderful resource, which can provide information to answer questions like:
- I can no longer drive. Who can I call for transportation to my doctors and to do my grocery shopping?
- What activities & groups in McLean could my parents join to meet people in their age group and volunteer with?
- Where can I go to improve my computer skills?
The three ways to reach MSS include:
- Phone: 703-300-1751
- Email: McLeanSeniorSource@gmail.com
- Visit: the McLean Community Center lobby during operating hours, Tues, Wed & Thurs from 10am to 2pm.
Give this new resource a try!
Tuck Sleep, an online community devoted to improving sleep health and wellness, has provided resources to spread awareness of how age and disability can affect our sleep needs. See links below.
Debris, Recycling & Trash
McLean Hamlet residents must arrange for their own pick-up of recycling, garden debris and trash.
Fairfax County does not provide this services in our area.
For the convenience of residents, the Hamlet Board of Directors arranges a large trash item pick-up each fall.
AAA Disposal Service (703-818-8222)
McLean Trash (703-442-7387)